Largo San Marcellino is an oasis of peace, enhanced by the Church of San Marcellino and Festo and the Church of San Severino and Sossio ( open on weekends ). In the former monastery, now Museum of Paleontology and Geology, you will enjoy the magic atmosphere of the gardens and of the eighteenth-century courtyard.
Around the area
Only steps away from cafés , clubs and quaint restaurants. At night it is very pleasant to spend time in the centre of the “movida” of Naples among Piazza San Domenico, Piazza Dante e Piazza Bellini. During the day, you will be able to visit and walk the peculiar streets, discovering along the way a large number of monuments such as the Chapel of San Severo, the Cloister and the Church of Santa Chiara, the labyrinth of tunnels of Napoli Sotterranea and the main Museums.
Vico San Marcellino, 10, Naples
How to get here
- Alibus Public Service at the cost of 5 euro per person . Your stop will be Molo Immacolatella. From Molo Immacolatella walk to Via Mezzocannone and turn right into Vico Giuseppe Orilia. At the end of the alley turn right and then left and you will be in Vico San Marcellino.
- Taxi service at the cost of 18 Euros with Fixed Tariff for the Historic Centre.
- Car for those traveling by car the b&b offers an agreement with the Parking Quick Park Porta di Massa in Vico degli Scoppettieri n°47. The rate is 20 euros per day from the time of arrival.
Metro Line 1 with stop Università in Piazza Giovanni Bovio.
From the square reach Via Mezzocannone and turn right into Vico Giuseppe Orilia. At the end of the alley turn right and then left and you will be in Vico San Marcellino.
- On foot you can reach in 15 minutes the B & B Civico10 along Corso Umberto I to Piazza Nicola Amore. From the square turn right into Via Duomo and immediately left into Via Arte della Lana. At the end of the road you have reached Largo San Marcellino.
- Molo Beverello reach Piazza Giovanni Bovio and climb Via Mezzocannone. Turn right into Vico Giuseppe Orilia. At the end of the alley turn right and on the left you will find Vico San Marcellino.
- Molo Calata Porta di Massa reach Piazza Nicola Amore and climb Via Duomo. Turn into Via Arte della Lana, at the end of the road you have reached Largo San Marcellino.
Shuttle service: Civico10 offers its guests a shuttle service to and from the main transport hubs of the city of Naples: Capodichino airport, Maritime station and Piazza Garibaldi railway station. The service request can be made either at the time of booking or even later, but to ensure availability it is advisable to do so as far in advance as possible.